- Worked in Seville for the Andalusian Health Care Service (S.A.S.) since 1982. From 1988, worked at the Esperanza Macarena Walk-in Centre, located in María Auxiliadora s/n street.
- In 1988, he started his professional practice in his private clinic, and combined it with his work for the public healthcare system for 14 years.
- Since April 2002, Dr. Lozano has exclusively dedicated his work for the private care sector, especially in psychotherapy, thus leaving the public healthcare service.
- Dedicated to Psychotherapy, Family and Couple Therapy since 1988.
- His main field of work and studies are:Diagnosis and treatment of Depression and Anxiety Disorders.
- Depression in all its forms.
- Anxiety disorders, with or without panic attacks. Phobias and Social anxiety.
- Obsessive disorders
- Bipolar disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Family and/or Couple therapy
- Disorders in children and teenagers caused by:
– Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
– Conduct Disorder